Jerusalem Bar and Kitchen is located in the heart of the West End, within a brief stroll of Tottenham Court Road. The interior features an exposed brickwork design, low lighting and a slick, clean-cut feel that goes some way to creating a welcoming ambience. There's also an impressive Beer Garden perfect…
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz is the musical lovechild of your favourite jukebox and the best party you’ve ever been to.
There are tweaks to the live events, you'll need to bring a device (phone/laptop/tablet) for emailing in your answers and please make sure you read our event email ahead of the show.
Although the new event will make sure everyone’s safe, sound and socially distanced - we can promise that Sounds Familiar will still be packing over 100 killer tunes into 1 epic night.
It’s a quiz like you've never seen before and the best socially distanced party you've ever been to!
In the meantime, here's some info about the event.
- An email will be sent out to ticket buyers with social distancing & important event info. Please read it as we cannot guarantee entry to the venue or show otherwise.
- We won't be giving out our Quiz Booklets or pens, so please bring a charged device (phone/ tablet etc) to email in your answers after each round.
- Please maintain social distancing measures in the venue.
- Any teams of 7 and over must come from two households only.
- If any event is postponed due to a lockdown or Government changes we will either offer a full refund or move your ticket to a future date.
Team of 6 Ticket
|18:00 - 23:00||£72.00|
Team of 5 Ticket
|18:00 - 23:00||£60.00|
Team of 4 Ticket
|18:00 - 23:00||£48.00|
Team of 3 Ticket
|18:00 - 23:00||£36.00|
Team of 2 Ticket
|18:00 - 23:00||£24.00|
|18:00 - 23:00||£14.00|
33- 34, Rathbone Place, W1T 1JN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz. Ticketing Terms and Conditions
MPORTANT: After purchasing your ticket, we will email you with social distancing information about entry along with details that we will need from you before the event. Failure to read the email may result in you and your team not gaining access to the event and we cannot be held responsible or offer refunds.
If any event is postponed due to a lockdown or Government changes we will either offer a full refund or move your ticket to a future date.
Sounds Familiar Music Quiz. Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1.1. These terms and conditions contain important information about attending Sounds Familiar Music Quiz events. Please read them carefully before buying tickets to our events
1.2. By purchasing tickets, this signifies that you agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and conditions.
1.3. Although we will make a reasonable effort to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions (by email or notice on the website/ social media platforms) it is your responsibility to check this document to ensure you are up to date.
2.1. By purchasing tickets you warrant that:
You are entering a legally binding contract.
You are at least 18 years of age.
No alcohol is included or covered in any way as part of your ticket or any ticket purchased for Sounds Familiar Music Quiz.
2.2. It is your responsibility:
To check all personal details are correct when purchasing your tickets.
To check you are purchasing tickets for the correct date and/ or venue. Tickets will not be refunded, compensated or transferred if this is incorrect.
To arrive at the event on time as stated on the ticket. Although we will make efforts to accommodate late comers, entry is not guaranteed and you will not be refunded. To comply with all venue regulations when attending the event.
2.3. To provide proof of your age and identity upon arrival at the event. You must be able to show either a valid UK driving licence, or passport if asked. Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry and you will not be refunded.
2.4. Each venue Sounds Familiar Music Quiz performs in is fully licensed in the sale and consumption of alcohol. Please refer directly to the venue’s age verification policy. If you do not adhere to the venue’s policy you will be refused in taking part in the event and you will not be refunded.
2.5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission or remove you from the premises if you:
Compromise the safety or yourself or others.
Are not complying with socially distanced measures.
Are affecting the enjoyment of others.
Are affecting the running of the event. For example, if you are acting aggressively or appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs.
Should any of the above occur, you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
2.5. Intellectual property: You agree by attending our events you are doing so on a non-commercial basis and will not replicate or copy our format, slogans or characters. You also agree not to use or copy any of our artwork, photos, videos, text, graphics, designs, structures and all other intellectual property relating to our digital assets. Any photos or film footage is not to be used for commercial purposes
3.1. Refund policy: If an event is postponed due to the pandemic we will give ticket holders a choice of future rescheduled dates to use their Team ticket at.
3.2. We do not offer refunds on single tickets or group tickets in the event of you or one or more of your party being unable to attend the event. Moving the single or group ticket to an alternative event is at the sole discretion of the Business owner. In this case, the alternative date offered will be non-negotiable and will not be applicable to any dates within December.
3.3. No refund will be given if the event is moved to another venue within a reasonable distance from the original venue on the same date.
3.4 If Sounds Familiar choose to cancel an event we will offer you a choice of a rescheduled date or offer you a refund.
3.4. In the event of Sounds Familiar refunding you, we will refund you the full amount including any booking fee via the payment method you used to purchase the ticket. The refund will be processed within 3 working days. Please contact email@example.com after 3 days in the event of any delay in your refund.
4.1. We are not legally liable for prizes once they have exchanged hands from the event organisers to the customer.
4.2. You will not be awarded the monetary value of the prize under any circumstances.
4.3. We are not responsible for any issues that arise with third parties which supply prizes, which have been purchased or donated.
4.4 Do not dance on the tables and benches.
4.5 Epilepsy Warning
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in our shows. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these “photosensitive epileptic seizures” during the show due to our lighting and production.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult someone from our team if you experience any of these symptoms.
5.1. We are not responsible for you failing to secure tickets.
5.2. You warrant that the tickets are purchased for personal use only. You may not use your tickets for any commercial or business activity unless provided with written authorisation from the company. You may not resell your tickets at a premium in order to make personal profit. Any attempt to do so will result in these tickets being cancelled without refund or compensation.
5.3. By purchasing a ticket and/ or entering our events you agree to be recorded by us or agreed third parties to be used for our own promotional/ marketing materials or by approved third parties.
5.4. By purchasing tickets and entering our events you agree that you understand the cost breakdown of the ticket you are entering with.
5.5. The event ticket cost is for the entertainment and any performances that take place on the night only.
5.6. You have the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on your ticket. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those originally allocated to you. You may not sit in a seat or section that has not been allocated to you by us.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes. 2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may berefused entry to or ejected from the venue.10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.